Monday 10 October 2016

INTRODUCTION TO MEDIA A LEVEL

1) Why did you choose AS Media Studies?
      I chose media studies because i am in love with this subject as it enhances your creativity and               your productivity skills. It requires editing which i enjoy greatly as well as the production type of it.

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?
Yes, I did take GCSE Media and a I achieved a good grade (A) but I was also one mark away from an A*. During that GCSE year this was my favorite subject and it still is...

3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?

I did take GCSE Media and a I achieved a good grade (A) but I was also one mark away from an A*. During that GCSE year this was my favorite subject and it still is... My strengths are the practical elements of the subjects because it allows me to use my creativity to produce something unique. And sometimes my weakness is the written tasks as I tend to take along time in to perfect.

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?
I am aiming for an A* as I'm talented at this subject and I am ready to work very hard to achieve this grade.

5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?
What I have in mind is to go to university and do a course for media because I would like to work in the tv or film industry, following my fathers foot steps.

6) What do you think the biggest media story of 2016 has been and why?
The biggest thing of 2016 for my is Leicester city winning the English premiership as it is appealing to my because I'm a football fan this was a shock to every supporter in that league. A team as small as this winning the BPL is something remarkable.

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?
I use use the metro newspaper as it's easy to get hold of and its free.

8) What was the last film you watched?
The Legend Of Tarazan.

9) What is your favourite ever TV series? 
My favorite TV show is either Breaking Bad or The 100.

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why?
Usually 2 hours average and I do believe that it's a good amount of time because I'm not in the stage when I'm always on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment